While reading Liz (MamaMusings), I caught (kerchoo!) the latest funny search-meme. Search for your own name plus “needs” and blog some results.
Here’s some of what Google thinks a Betsy needs:
- Betsy needs a family who will be understanding of her limitations
- Betsy needs to develop an efficient method to find her information
- Betsy needs to be trained before she can score essays
- Betsy needs to be in a family where she can be watched pretty much 24-7
- Betsy needs to understand that everyone believes that they act rationally according to their own worldview
At MSN Search, Betsy’s needs are more colorful :
- Betsy needs a show name
- Betsy needs to be switched to reserve on 200kms
- Betsy needs a new title
- Betsy needs a fenced yard
- Betsy needs your help, support, and to hear from you!
Betsy’s needs at Yahoo add a touch of mystery:
- Betsy needs to tell Amber some positive things about Kathy
- Betsy needs to know asap
- Betsy needs to see him when he’s green [????]
- Betsy needs a break
- Betsy needs extensive roof work done
Thanks to all you search gurus for helping us get in touch with our less-known needs–though I sure hope that “roof work” one is not prophetic, at least for this Betsy!